Asim Jofa Unstitched Net – AJMC-09
A majestic take on an elaborately designed attire combining the craft of weaving with intricate embroidery. The rustic tones work beautifully enhancing the deep terra cotta jacquard cotton net base in a flowy cut with heavily embroidered motifs and curved scallop border on mint green silk worked meticulously with golden zari, threads and sequins. A chiffon dupatta with embroidered borders and scattered motifs all over with a solid dyed pants completing the look of this ensemble.
- Embroidered motifs 14
- Embroidered daman border 3.5 meter
- Thin embroidered border 2 meter
- Embroidered chiffon dupatta 2.5 meter
- Dyed raw silk trouser 2.5 meter
- Dyed jacquard cotton net 5 yard